Sleep disorders can be mentally and physically debilitating, but also can be very dangerous to your health. You should see your physician if you:
- Are sleepy during the day, in spite of 8 hours in bed every night
- Snore loudly and especially if you actually stop breathing at night
- Have violent behaviors during your sleep
- Are always very sleepy and have had muscle weakness when you get emotional
- Are kept awake by restless legs (a creeping, crawly sensation of the legs)
- Remain unsatisfied with the quality of your sleep after following sleep hygiene recommendations for two weeks
To arrange an appointment with Sleep & Wellness, call (609) 587-9944 during our normal appointment hours to help you start sleeping right and leading a healthier life.