What is it?
The WarmSculpting applicator is placed directly onto the body in the designated treatment area. The device uses targeted laser energy to heat fat cells under the skin. Laser energy heats your targeted fat cells, destroying their structural integrity. These fat cells are permanently damaged while the skin’s surface remains unharmed. Finally, the body’s lymphatic system processes and removes the damaged fat cells in the months following your treatment. These cells won’t regenerate and are gone forever. Sculpsure alternates pulsing heat and cooling to keep the patient comfortable during the treatment.
What are the benefits?
- FDA-approved treatment for fat reduction
- Works in a variety of areas, such as:
- Love handles
- Cooling technology keeps you comfortable during the whole procedure
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results
Are there any risks?
- At worst, a mild heating sensation during treatment
- Applied area may feel a bit sore or stiff. It’s recommended to massage the applied area after treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment typically takes less than 30 minutes. It takes about 12 weeks to see optimal results.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is no downtime, so you can walk out of our office and get on with your day!