GAINSWave – The Ultimate Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction is a mistakenly ignored condition that affects many men. There have been studies done at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the Journal of Urology that show that 52% of men suffer and about 18 million men over the age of 20 suffer from ED. Further, the prevalence of the disorder increases with age; while 40% of men 40 years old are affected, 70% of men 70 years old are affected.
Our specialized website for Gainswave can be accessed at the following link: https://practice.gainswave.com/sleep-and-wellness-medical-associates/
Etiology of ED
How erectile dysfunction develops is complex and involves many factors, including psychological, neurological, endocrine, and possibly other physiological dysfunctions. Some examples of these conditions include the following:
GAINSWave is a revolutionary technology that improves blood flow to the penis through a non-invasive, pain free procedure without any downtime. It has a supported track record with numerous research studies published in peer reviewed journal showing its efficacy.
How does it work?
GAINSWave technology is based on the novel approach of using low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave treatment (LI-ESWT) to eliminate microplaques and improve blood flow and angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels). Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave delivers acoustic waves to the affected tissue which is known to cause the following changes that ultimately improves the symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
- Can be more diffuse or narrow depending on need.
- The pulse created by Gainswave creates enough pressure to form “cavitation bubbles”, which collapse, breaking apart pathologic deposits that build up and result in erectile dysfunction.
- Increases cell permeability, resulting in improved circulation, increased rate of metabolism, and dissolution of deposits.
The overall clinical effect is mediated by:
- Increased expression of growth factor (VEGF) which leads to growth of new blood vessels
- Stimulates various cells such as osteoblasts, fibroblasts
- Breaking up of any plaque buildup which impedes blood flow
- Promote regeneration of nerve cells and muscular tissue
All the aforementioned processes will culminate into increased blood flow to the penis, which address the root cause of erectile dysfunction. This effect is long lasting and without pharmaceutical intervention men can experience long lasting optimum sexual health.
What is the evidence for GAINSWave working?
Other Clinical Research Studies:
- Perelman J, Hepnar VD (2017) Men’s Power-Pressure Wave Erectile Regeneration-Therapy: an Early Assessment. Urol Nephrol Open Access J 4(4): 00136. DOI: 10.15406/unoaj.2017.04.00136
- Lu Z, et al. Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Eur Urol (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2016.05.050
- Gruenwald I, Appel B, and Vardi Y. Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy—A novel effective treatment for erectile dysfunction in severe ED patients who respond poorly to PDE5 inhibitor therapy. J Sex Med 2012;9:259–264.
- Olsen et al. Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Scand J Urol, 2014. DOI: 10.3109/21681805.2014.984326.
Who can benefit from this treatment?
- Anyone with Erectile Dysfunction that is either in the early stages being treated with PDE5 inhibitors or more advances
- Individuals with Peyronie’s disease
- Those that are looking to increase their sexual abilities or stave off future sexual dysfunction
Benefits of GAINSWave
- No downtime
- No side effects
- Ensures erection and better sexual performance
- Patient can stop taking medications like Viagra® or Cialis®
- Cost effective
- How long is the treatment process?
The treatment session takes about 30 minutes in general.
- How many treatments do I need?
It varies depending on individual health, the number of sessions can range from 6-12. Your physician will assess your health condition and discuss it accordingly.
- How long will the effects last?
Based on the research data available, the effect will last at least 2 years or even more.
- How much does Gainswave cost?
The cost varies depending on how many treatments are necessary. Treatment packages start at $500, keeping in mind that the effects are long-lasting and save thousands on ED medication.
- Why haven’t I heard of Gainswave?
Shockwave therapies like Gainswave have been employed in Europe for almost twenty years, but are only starting to become popular in the US and Canada now. In this time, however, Gainswave has already made waves in the market, appearing in Men’s Health Magazine and FOX News.
- What makes Gainswave different from other ED treatments?
Unlike other treatments, Gainswave is completely safe and non-invasive. In the multitude of studies done on shockwave therapy, not a single major adverse event was reported. A study published the NIH showed that positive, long-term improvement in erectile function was seen in Indian men who had vasculogenic ED. While the PDE5i drug therapy also works, it just doesn’t compare to Gainswave.
Further, Gainswave last much longer than other ED treatments. Since Gainswave attacks the root cause of ED by improving blood flow, it eliminated the need for constant medication or harmful surgeries. In fact, in a pilot study published by PubMed, there were significant improvements in duration and rigidity of participants’ erections 6 months after treatment.
- Penile Implant
- Coagulation Disorder (Hemophilia)
- Use of anticoagulants
- Presence of tumor or cancerous conditions
- Active sexually transmitted infection
Interested in an unfiltered account of the GAINSWave experience? This article, written by the fitness and wellness blogger Ben Greenfield, speaks to his personal account of GAINSWave treatment: https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19545512/extracorporeal-shock-wave-therapy/
Coverage by ABC News Regarding the Use of GAINSWave in Treating ED:
A FOX News Interview Covers the Use of Pulsing Sound Waves to Regenerate men's Sex Lives:
Patient Testimonial - GAINSWave as an Alternative for ED Meds:
Patient Testimonial - GAINSWave as a Life-Changing Procedure for Both Man and Wife:
Local News Report Outlining the GAINSWave Treatment: