What is it?
- KeraLase is a two-step treatment that first uses the Lutronic Ultra laser delivery system to optimize the scalp for absorption. Step two is the application of the KeraFactor Peptide (KFP) complex topical treatment, which uses a concentrated serum containing growth factors and peptides to rejuvenate and revitalize the scalp to support healthy and quick hair growth.
What are the benefits?
- Noninvasive application
- Nearly painless
- Quick and easy treatment session
- Shown to benefit patients with hair loss resulting from androgenetic alopecia (AGA) and aging
Are there any risks?
- No risks.
- Please speak to your physician about specific concerns that may arise.
How long does treatment take?
- Treatment usually lasts no more than 10 minutes per session for the duration of about three months or more (if needed)
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is very little to no downtime, so this treatment can be swiftly done during a lunch break!
How does KeraLase compare to Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy?
- KeraLase is cheaper, less painful, and has more predictable results than PRP therapy.
- KeraLase is also shown to be more effective for patients of hair growth treatments.