We offer IV vitamin therapy with a blend of highly powerful vitamins, antioxidants (Modified Myer’s cocktail) and saline to achieve hydration and supreme wellness.
Condition’s in which IV therapy is recommended & has proven benefits among our patients:
• Fatigue including chronic fatigue syndrome
• Improve energy and metabolism
• Boost immunity
• Stress or anxiety
• Flu like symptoms
• Pale skin
• Muscle spasm
• Abnormal sensation- tingling, pricking, numbness or burning
• Adrenal fatigue
The powerful combination of vitamin & anti-oxidants can also benefit patients with chronic conditions especially digestive and autoimmune disorders. Many of our patients saw improvements in their total health and well-being for long duration after having IV therapy.
Each session takes approximately 40-60 minutes. Side effects are extremely rare and self-limiting.
Some of the components of the IV therapy like Vitamin C and glutathione are powerful natural antioxidants with tremendous health benefits. Having these infused into the body bypasses the dilemma of absorption issues when taken orally and ensures maximum bioavailability.
Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient that is found in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps the body in the formation and maintenance of connective tissues including blood vessels, bones, and skin.
Other benefits of vitamin C include improved immune system, reduced symptoms of cold/flu, and avoid eye problems such as cataracts.
• Potent anti-oxidant
• Helps in iron absorption in the body
• Accelerates the healing process- repair and regeneration process of the tissues
• Synthesis of collagen- vital component of skin, muscle, tendons, ligaments, bones, cartilage and blood vessels
• Reduce stress
• It is on the World Health Organization Model List of Essential Medicines
Like Vitamin C, glutathione is one of the most powerful natural antioxidant. It prevents damage to important cellular components caused by free oxygen radicals. Because of its wide range of uses in the body, it is imperative that we maintain a steady level to prevent damage to the cell.
• Protects our body from damages caused by free oxygen radicals
• It is anti-inflammatory
• Immune boosting
• Fights infection
• Has anti-cancer properties
• Protects our brain from degeneration ( like in Alzheimer’s Disease, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease)
• Helps us fight depression and anxiety
• Prevents liver damage