What is it?
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and heat to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin. Unlike other skin revitalization treatments, these treatments can be performed on all skin types, anywhere on the body, and anytime of the year. The high-level of customization is due to the use of both monopolar and bipolar modes in addition to multiple needle options. While monopolar RF delivers energy in a more generalized, less intense fashion to deeper tissues, bipolar RF delivers more concentrated treatments to the skin. Potenza provides the option of monopolar or bipolar mode (or a combination of both modes) which allows this technology to be suited to any skin type.
What are the benefits?
- Minimally invasive
- Younger-looking, tighter skin
- Since this treatment stimulates the body’s own healing, results are long-lasting and natural
- Can be done on multiple areas of the body, not just the face
- Works on all skin types
Are there any risks?
- Mild pain, swelling or bruising at the injection site
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment usually takes less than an hour. Since this treatment uses the body’s latent abilities, it takes time for results to show. Optimal results are usually seen 12 weeks after treatment.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- The average downtime for Potenza is around 5 days.