What is it?
- Sculptra is a filler that uses poly L lactic acid (PLLA) to restore volume to the skin. Injection of PLLA stimulates new collagen formation, adding volume to the skin while restoring its youthful texture.
What are the benefits?
- Minimally invasive
- Can be used in multiple areas on the face
- Breaks down into carbon dioxide and water, which are easily disposed
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results
Are there any risks?
- Mild redness and swelling
How long does the treatment take?
- Treatment typically takes less than an hour. Optimal results are usually seen after 8-12 weeks.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is no downtime, so you can walk out of our office and get on with your day!