What is it?
- Xeomin® targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines —the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Injecting Xeomin® into these muscles will temporarily reduce muscle activity. This is due to the chemical incobotulinumtoxinA which relaxes muscles in the injection area. The result is a reduction in the appearance of those lines. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your frown lines between your brows.
What are the benefits?
- Minimally invasive
- Helps reduce muscle pain
- Organic Botox
Are there any risks?
- Pain, swelling or bruising at the injection site
- Headache or flu-like symptoms
- Droopy eyelid or cockeyed eyebrows
- Crooked smile or drooling
- Eye dryness or excessive tearing
How long does the treatment take?
- The injection takes very little time, less than 15 minutes. Results should become clear a week after treatment.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is no downtime, so you can walk out of our office and get on with your day!