What is it?
- AccuTite is a body- and face-contouring technique that uses radiofrequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL). This technique uses two electrodes, one that is inserted into the skin, and one that stays outside, to liquefy fat. The inner electrode shoots a current into the tissue, generating heat. This heat melts fat, which can then be removed forcibly or just eliminated naturally by the body. The external electrode closes the loop and also monitors body temperature, ensuring the current is safe.
What are the benefits?
- Minimally invasive
- What makes AccuTite special is the small device that can work on the hardest to reach places
Are there any risks?
- Mild redness and swelling
How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment takes less than an hour, though the exact time depends on how many areas are being treated. Results can be seen immediately but optimal results are typically found after 6 weeks.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- It’s recommended to rest a few days before resuming normal activity.