What is it?
- Chemical peel is a non-invasive aesthetic procedure for any of these troubling issues. A thin layer of chemical is applied on the area of treatment which will peel away the top layer of the skin. This will stimulate the body's own healing process and the result is a bright, rejuvenated healthy looking skin.
What are the benefits?
- Minimally invasive
- Very customizable - peels for any skin type and need
- Can treat the face, back, and hands
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results
Are there any risks?
- Redness and swelling
- Rare scarring or pigmentation
How long does the treatment take?
- Treatment typically takes 15-20 minutes. Optimal results are seen after a few weeks.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is no downtime, so you can walk out of our office and get on with your day!