What is it?
- Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that sends an intense beam of light to the hair follicles beneath the skin’s surface. The heat damages the hair follicle and prevents future growth. Some lasers temporarily slow hair growth, but the most effective and advanced lasers stop hair growth for good.
What are the benefits?
- Most effective hair removal treatment
- Customizable for your exact skin type and needs
- Works in a variety of areas:
- Bikini area
- Upper lip
- Vectus Laser offers largest treatment spot size
- Results are permanent
Are there any risks?
- Mild redness and swelling in the affected area
- Rare blisters or crusting
How long does the treatment take?
- Treatment is very short, a mere 5-10 minutes. Optimal results are seen after multiple treatments, spaced at least a month between each other. The degree of results depends on the number of treatments.
What is the downtime after treatment?
- There is no downtime, so you can walk out of our office and get on with your day!